Compensation Disclosure Statement
Section 17(b) Disclosure
Netshares’ fees for each type of offering are disclosed in the respective offering materials:
- Netshares may receive up to 5% of the capital raised per offering, paid by the issuer.
- Generally, for Title III Regulation Crowdfunding offerings, Netshares’ fees consist of 5% technology fee (up to $75 maximum per investment) to help us cover transactional costs.
- For Title IV Regulation A+ offerings, Netshares’ fees consist of per Investor administrative charges.
- Netshares and other third-party service fees for each offering are disclosed in the respective offering materials.
- Netshares may also receive a security-based compensation from the issuer equal to a percentage of the number of securities sold, in lieu of, or in addition to the above.